We hope this website improves your access to information, your ability to participate in events, and your communication with the district. The following information is meant to further the transparency of Cucamonga Valley Water District, and we hope you will contact us with any questions or requests.
- Administrative Policy No. 2.1, Board Member Travel and Conference Guidelines
- Agendas and Minutes
- Bill Payment
- Catalog of Enterprise Systems for Senate Bill 272
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports
- District Staff
- Employee Policy No. 4.8, Employee Travel and Conference Guidelines
- Election @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Financial Policies
- Legal Reports
- Project Updates
- Public Records Request
- Salary Schedule
- Sewer System Management Plan
- Special Districts Financial Transactions Report
- Water Quality Reports
- Water Rates
- Your Account (Online Access)
Open & Honest Government
Since our incorporation in 1955, we have worked closely with the public in an open and honest manner to build the highest level of public trust. Since our website was first launched in 1999, it has included our employee compensation schedule, our annual operating and capital budgets, rate schedules, and our Comprehensive Annual Financial Report.
Employee and Board Compensation
All board members and employee compensation, including salaries and benefits, are adopted by the Board of Directors in a public meeting process where our customers always have the opportunity to review and comment. Division 10 of the State Water Code establishes the parameters in which board members can be compensated for their service. Board members are compensated based upon each day of service and not based upon number of meetings attended. Board members can only be compensated for 10 days of service in one calendar month. In November 2015 Ordinance No. 2015-11-1 was adopted, adjusting the Board of Directors per diem to $250 per meeting (the per diem had not been adjusted since 2005).
The California State Controller's Office hosts a database of public employee salaries. The Cucamonga Valley Water District (CVWD) complies with these transparency requirements.