Restaurants & Food Services

There are four main topics for restaurants and food service establishments (FSEs) to be aware:

More Information

If you have questions or need an inspection, contact the Industrial Waste Division at 909-987-2591, ext. 7477 or 7311. Below are some topics you may inquire about:

  • For help filling out permit applications
  • To schedule construction inspections
  • To have an inspector witness an oil and grease interceptor pump-out
  • To have an inspector check an oil and grease interceptor after pump-out
  • To submit construction plans
  • To answer any questions you might have